- Uses profiles in aluminum, wood-aluminum, PVC, steel, light alloys
- Handles casements, sliding windows, shutters, sliding-folding doors, window assembly and curtain walls (through the additional FP FACADE module).
- Designs rectangular styles, arched styles and styles with intermediate angles.
- Graphically presents, in DXF format, dimensioned profiles, multi-joints and sections. 3D display of the styles with real colors and dimensions.
- Manages machining operations with the EASYMAC system to assign fittings to the machining operations defined with FP CAM/CAMPLUS.
Software for the design and calculation of doors/windows
FP PRO is the main FP SUITE program since it includes the basic functions used by all door/window makers: door/window design, job definition and calculation, analytical estimate, purchasing management, generation of workshop work lists, heat transmission calculation, CE mark management. It comes in 5 versions and is suitable for companies of any size. It is easy to use and employs a user-friendly graphical interface displaying real profiles, multi-joints, sections, 3D styles. It can operate in a network where files are shared over an SQL database.
Designs rectangular doors/windows, calculates materials lists, performs analytical estimates, generates cutting lists, calculates the heat transmission, manages CE labeling.
In addition to the features of START: designs doors/windows with intermediate angles, connects to cutting-off machines, and generates credit documents (delivery note and invoices).
In addition to the features of LT: designs arched doors/windows, displays 3D styles, operates in a network, handles job batches, lists, orders, connects to FP WORKSHOP, connects to Word, Excel, CAD.
In addition to the features of STANDARD: runs processing operations through EASYMAC, connects to machining centers and automated stocks.
In addition to the features of EXECUTIVE: connects to PVC welding/corner cleaning machines and robotized assembly systems; manages trolleys for workpieces and frames.
Job definition and calculation
- Guides entry of styles into the job.
- Calculates the materials lists for profiles, fittings, glazing, panels.
- Optimizes bars, short bars and multi-bar management and search for the ideal bar length.
- Connects to FP OPTI2D to optimize glazing and panels.
- Connects to FP GEST to handle production.
Calculation of thermal transmittance and management of CE marking
- Calculates the thermal transmittance with differentiated values for each combination of profiles.
- Defines the Declaration of Performance and the CE label, indicating the initial type tests (ITT) executed.
- Defines the factory production control (FPC) plan, listing the checks which may be customized by the type and organized by the phase of production.
Analytical estimate and calculation of lists
- Manages the costs for materials, processing times, general expenses.
- Calculates analytical estimates for projects producing user-customizable printouts.
- Calculates the price grid and connects to FP DEALER to process and use the sales lists.
Purchasing, stock, document management (for more a thorough treatment, see FP GEST)
- Automatically processes supplier orders, checking against inventory.
- Generates credit documents (delivery note, invoices).
- Connects to the corporate management and accounting programs.
Work lists for the workshop
- Generates cutting lists for the cutting-off machines.
- Generates work lists for the machining centers and welding/corner cleaning machines.
- Trolley management for workpieces and frames.
- Generates support information for the workshops.